I am running a pre-Online Information conference workshop about social media strategies on Monday, 29th November 2010 at the Olympia Conference Centre, London – “The real-life guide to using social media to promote your organisation and services”.
In essence it will cover:
- how the major search tools are incorporating social media and real time information in their search results and how you can use this to increase awareness of your organisation and its services
- the importance of identifying relevant platforms and applications for your organisation and tailoring content for them
- ways in which you can generate and re-use content to reach more potential users
- engaging with existing and potential customers and users
- how you can monitor the effectiveness of social media
- technical and human resource issues and the skills needed to implement a social media strategy
Further details are at Online Information 2010, http://www.online-information.co.uk/online2010/conference/conference-programme/workshop_presentation.html?presentation_id=1266
If you wish to book a place but are not attending the conference you need to click on the “Book Conference Place” link. Fill in the your details on the first page and on the next you can select the workshop only option.
If you have already booked a conference place then you need to call Jo Letts (Joanna.letts@incisivemediacom and +44 (0) 207 316 9361).
Prices are £195 + VAT if you are attending the conference and for the workshop only £399 + VAT