I started my working life with a degree in microbiology and on graduation worked at the Central Public Health Laboratory as a scientific officer. I was soon enticed into the world of electronic information and spent ten years in the pharmaceutical and health care industry working as an information scientist. I then moved to the international management consultancy group Strategic Planning Associates before becoming a freelance consultant and setting up my own company RBA Information Services in 1989. I now provide training and advice on search, social media and collaborative tools.
The services I offer include:
- training on advanced Internet search techniques
- advice, seminars and workshops on sources of business information
- consultancy on social networks and collaborative tools
- help with identifying and evaluating quality sources of information
- customised in-house workshops
There is more information about me and what I do at http://www.rba.co.uk/