The organisers of the 12 Inforum Conference on Professional Information Resources, to be held on May 23 – 25, 2006 in Prague have issued a final call for papers.
If you are interested in presenting a paper, the topics are:
- The Future of Scientific and Technical Information Searching
- Trends & News in the Field of Electronic Information Resources
- Current Trends and Technologies of Digital Libraries
- Web Search News, Wikis, Blogs and RSS
- Open Access – a New Way for the Distribution of Scientific Information?
- Management of Information and Knowledge in the Business Environment
- E-learning and the New Information Technologies in Medical Libraries
Participation of both, researchers and practitioners is strongly encouraged. The first author of the accepted paper will be entitled to free registration.
Submissions in the form of abstracts should meet the following requirements and include:
1. Major theme of the paper should be in line with the conference topics and the content should be strictly non-commercial
2. Paper title
3. Abstract of 200 words, in English.
4. Author(s) and/or co-author(s) with names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
Abstracts should be submitted using via the form on the conference web site http://www.inforum.cz/inforum2006/english/papers3.php
February 13th, 2006: Submission of abstracts
March 8th, 2006: Acceptance notifications will be sent out
April 24th, 2006: Submission of full text’s electronic versions
Accepted papers will be published by means of electronic proceedings on the Inforum website.